Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fashion on a Dime


Hello my fashionista naturalistas

I have to admit I am no fashion guru.  Sometimes I see a woman wearing a certain outfit and I wish I had the fashion sense to put together something like she did and the balls to pull it off.  This is how I felt today as I watched an episode of the Nate Berkus Show, which happened to be an episode on thrift shopping.  They had these amazing thrift store outfits side by side with identical $1,000+ designer outfits and you couldn't tell which was which.  The thrift store outfits cost $20-$30!! 
Then they brought out Patrice Williams, a fellow naturalista who has a thrift fashion blog called  Looking Fly on a Dime.  I looked at her website and felt suddenly inspired by all the beautiful vintage clothes she wore so stylishly that she spent little to nothing for.  Check her out and see if you feel inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment