Monday, October 3, 2011

Twist Updo for Work


I found this awesome twist out updo that looks professional for work and thought I should share.  I still have relatively short hair, so it was kind of difficult for me to find a protective style that is suitable for work and I defintely thought my  hair was too short for an updo.  But here it is!  I'm more than satisfied with it.  It took a lot of strategically placed hairpins but as long as you place the hairpins comfortably so they are not digging into your scalp, you are good. 
I searched on youtube and found this updo tutorial from kinkycurlycoilyme.  Check out the tutorial below.  Of course mine is slightly different as she did large twists and my hair is in my usual medium to small twists, but it still worked. Yay me!



Twist Updo Tutorial

1 comment: