Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's the Big Deal with Straight Hair Anyway???



  I've come to the realization, that it's the general consensus all over the world that straight hair is better than curly hair and it's not just among black women.  I can't help but wonder why this is.  There is nothing any more interesting in my opinion in straight hair versus curly hair.  I've noticed many celebs who start out with curly hair in their humble beginnings, then ditch the look for a straight sleek style somewhere along the road to stardom or super-stardom, never to look back.  It's like a rite of passage.  Here are just a few examples.
SJP before and after




Tia and Tamera before and after




Taylor Swift before and after

And there's much more where those came from.  I still think curly hair is beautiful and always have.  Has anyone else noticed this trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment