Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas!



It's Christmas!  Above is a photo of my little tree (one day I'll get a huge ginormous one!).  I'm just noticing as I'm posting this that my dog totally photobombed this picture!  But it's a cute photobomb.  She's in the left hand corner sniffing the tree.  smh

Anyway, it's my favorite time of year.  I'm officially starting the countdown.  The truth is that Christmas day itself isn't such a huge deal, I usually don't do much considering I"m no longer a kid and I don't have kids yet.  I open a couple of presents and life goes on.  But it's everything leading up to it.  The festive spirit, music, food, people taking time out to get together.  It still makes me feel great.

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the days leading up to this day and don't let it go by in a whirlwind and you find looking back that it's just a blur in time.  Stop and look at the lights, wear one of those cheesy Christmas sweaters, drink too much egg nog (then plan to go on a diet cause that stuff is going straight to your hips), sing Christmas carols in the shower, take lots of pictures, and be merry!



No comments:

Post a Comment