Monday, April 16, 2012

Girl Crush Alert: Zooey Deschanel

Trademark retro hairstyle, love the headband and large bangs



Cute dresses are also Zooey's trademark.. and my favorite things of all time


And of course leggings and heels add class and femininity

Va va voom sexy... check out those smoky eyes

Edgy and cool

A touch of "girl next door" chic

And the ultimate feminine style... who can pull of a poofy dress better??
Zooey Deschanel has recently come into mainstream spotlight since her new sitcom "The New Girl" has been a great success on network TV.  But I had a girl crush on Zooey long before this.  I first saw her in an indie movie many years ago and just couldn't get over how adorable she is.  I adore her quirky girly (but totally grow up) style.  It's so classic and classy.  Her trademark bangs are to die for.  And no one knows how to play up their eyes the way she does.  The contrast of blue eyes with dark hair that frames her face just so is quite striking.  But I have to come back to her style.  I love that it's not over the top, "I need attention now"... Dresses and tights are her trademark.  Her style is feminine with just the right amount of class and edge.  I adore it! Check out her photos above.

No comments:

Post a Comment