Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fashion and Hair


Solange continues to do her thing holding things down on the fashion front.  She appeared at an event for Dolce and Gabbana (for whom she also rocked the catwalk) wearing this number.  The shoes are the business!  The lace dress and the purse are also fabulous and she continues to rock the natural hairdo's with a curly wig.  I love it!

I am a fan of Kelly Rowland.  Shes been killing it lately with her fashion and her new music and seems to be finally coming into her own.  I do not however care for her long super silky wigs/weaves that she typically wears.  Just my taste I guess, I prefer a more natural look so I was pleased to see she appeared at Dwayne Wade's 30th bday bash with this new hairdo.  It's the closest she's come to natural-looking hair since she stopped wearing her short haircut. I think the curly hair looks fabulous on her and closer to something that might actually grow out of her head... real or fake.  She got it right with this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment