Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Love for Knit Hats

I love my knit hats.  I have a knit Beenie and the one pictured.  There are certain days when you just need a hat.   Today for example I reluctantly started twisting my hair...a 2-3 hour process.  The only way i can get through it is to take breaks...usually at least one long one.  I may go do things like run errands or take a walk and a hat comes in handy when rocking half twisted hair.  I love these hats because they are cute and comfy and they fit my head!  Turns out i have a big head (i like too think it's because of my brain) and having big hair on top of it doesn't really help.  I've tried to fit many a fedora on my head and ended up looking very awkward with it because no matter what I do it just won't fit.  Anyway I'm hoping to increase my collection of knit hats.  Oh and i know your wondering and yes i do wear them in the summer too.  Don't judge me ...i love my knit hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment