Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Getting away!

Relaxation mode!
I took a much needed few days off for a staycation (road trip to the west coast of Florida).  I let my hair down literally and figuratively for the first time in weeks and spent some quality time with myself and the boyfriend.  It was definitely relaxing and I  was pleasantly surprised that I could get away without having to spend a lot of money and get on a plane.  So mission accomplished!  Check out a few photos below.
We stayed at a hotel on the beach did some sightseeing at the Dali Museum in the Saint Petersburg pier went out to eat at some nice restaurants and just enjoyed our time together
Chilling outside at the hotel.  A guy walked up to me and told me I looked like I was posing for a photo shoot so I let him take a picture of me on my phone
Chilling and watching to sunset at the Beach at our hotel in St. Petersberg
The Salvador Dali museum

No comments:

Post a Comment