Friday, November 18, 2011

My Favorite Things

Hey Naturalistas, below I am sharing with you some of my favorite things.  I know I'm not Oprah and you probably don't care, but I"m telling you anyway!  Enjoy!


Stuffed animals are back in!  And you can't go wrong if they double as comfy pillows... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

A gangsta neck piece.  OK, maybe the owl isn't scaring anybody, but it definitely makes a statement

Earrings:  The bigger, the longer, the better.  'Nuff said!

Pins:  For a quirky touch to your basic tee, pins are awesome!  I got this bicycle one in San Fran

Soursop smoothie.  OK, this may seem like a game of  "Which One of These Does Not Belong?" but this smoothie is too good not to mention.  If you don't know what soursop is, you better ask somebody.  YUM!

By far my favorite accessory: Big Hair:  Mine isn't a BAA (Big Ass Afro) yet, but it's getting there and the bigger it gets the more I love it!
I do love this hat.  Protective style/bad hair day/want to keep warm (it really is warm)... all of the above?  A knit hat is a cute way to go
Nail polish:  Any color is fine, EVERY color?  Even better!
Winter is almost upon us and warm feet are a must.  Dr. Seuss socks are fun and boy do they keep my feet toasty!
I like sandals, but I know I can't wear them all the time, hence my boat shoes.  They're not for everybody... but they're uber comfy and I think they're cool.  Get a good quality pair and they'll last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment