Sunday, September 23, 2012

Travel Blogging

I am revising my blog or rather broadening its scope to include my love and passion not only for my hair journey but for travel and photography.  Travel and photography are two of my greatest loves.  I've considered doing an entire blog dedicated to travel and photography but unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to travel enough to be able keep regular postings that are interesting and informative.  Therefore for the time, I will include blog postings about not only my travels but places I've discovered that I wish to travel to in the future whether relatively local or halfway across the globe.  I will even try to relate it back to what this blog is originally about which is my natural hair journey.  That shouldn't be difficult because often when I'm about to travel, one of my first thoughts is "what will I do with my hair?".  Not out of vanity but because I require convenience when I travel.  I am generally pretty low maintenance and prefer to be even moreso when I"m on the move.  Get up, shower 5 minutes and I'm off to conquer/discover the world around me.  That's my passion!  For that reason protective styling is almost a must.  So you'll have the opportunity to find out what low maintenance styles I choose to do on my natural hair when traveling and how it holds up, plus how people abroad respond  to it (you'd be surprised how intrigued many people are by Afro hair!)
My first travel blog post will be about my recent trip to Thailand (first time ever to Asia).  I have some awesome pictures to share, recommendations and some stories that may intrigue you.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment