Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend and Hair

 I had a great Mother's Day weekend with my mom and my sisters.  I had to take some photos of us rocking our various natural hairstyles for m y blog of course.  And introduce you guys to my sisters.  Oh and Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my sisters and all the other mothers out there!!



My youngest sister Meikhele is in the process of locking her hair and doing a great job of maintaining it.
Sonya has been featured on this blog many times but she continues to find the fliest hairdos so here she is again looking stylish as usual.  I love this look on her!

This one's a blooper but we were also just being goofy.  Meikhele's face is priceless.  And wtf was I doing???

Second day hair
I wasn't TRYING to hog the camera, I swear!


1 comment: