Saturday, February 11, 2012

I love my hair!!!


Valentine's Day is in 4 days!  For some of you this means a day to bask in love.  For others it means a day to sulk about another year of singledom.  For me, it means my two-years "natural anniversary" (I had my very last relaxer on Feb. 14, 2010!).  So this post will be a celebration and an update of my hair.

How it looks:




Length Check


I am so proud that I have made it this far.  Me and this hair have had some ups and down over the past two years... I'm not gon' lie!  But at the end of the day, I am IN LOVE with my big, poofy, soft and fluffy, crazy kinky hair!
I hope you all have a lot of love to give and receive this year and continue to show love to the wonderful and unique gifts God gave you, including your hair... wherever you may be in your "hair journey"... natural or not.  Much love naturalistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment